Friday, March 11, 2005

Not much to Report

I've been too busy with work to improve the house much the last couple of weeks. Hopefully this weekend will be more fruitful. I did start work on the main stairs, but ran into some minor issues with the treads. I do hope to either work on the stairs, the bathrooms, or the back porch this weekend. Maybe a little of all three. In the mean time, here is a recent pictures of the master suite with the new floor:

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

3 Comments:

Blogger SmilingJudy said...

New reader here (via houseblogs.net)

Love the color of your master bedroom! Would you mind sharing the details? I've painted my still-to-be-finished bedroom a similar color, but it's not quite what I wanted. Obviously, computer screens lie, but that shot with the windows looks like it's what I was going for.

8:23 PM, March 17, 2005  
Blogger Greg said...

Hmm, I know we got it at Miller paint in Portland. I know we have the original paint chip here somewhere among the mess. If I find it, I'll post it here.

Thanks for your comment!

-ge

11:53 PM, March 17, 2005  
Blogger SmilingJudy said...

No worries. Sounds like Miller paint is regional, so I wouldn't be able to copy. :)

The stairs look great!

7:56 AM, March 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home