Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Followup Number 2: The Shower Door

Well, we finally have a shower door. Southwest Washington Glass brought the door over on Tuesday and it only took them a little over an hour to get it into place. But, the installer was almost finished when he realized that one of the frame pieces has the wrong finish. It is supposed to be brushed nickel, and the hinge rail is chrome.

*sigh*

So, I called George Morlan, again, and told them the problem. They said they would call the manufacturer and get back to me. When I got home that evening, there was a voice mail from Morlan saying that the manufacturer would send me a new hinge rail. Great, now I have to install it? Doesn't seem quite fair. I haven't called anyone back yet. I'm waiting to see what happens when the frame piece arrives.

Other than that, it looks pretty nice. We got the magnetic catch rather than the standard latch and a handle upgrade. We might even use this shower for the first time tomorrow.

Here it is:

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home