Monday, April 03, 2006

What I’ve been working on

Last weekend Greg and I moved nearly two tons of garbage out of the house and into a giant dumpster. It was a lot of work but well worth it. We almost have a garage again! This weekend was also spent on the house. Greg worked on doors and I painted.

I primed and painted the wall from the living room to the kitchen that had been drywall white.



The entire wall is now living room yellow. I even painted the stairway to the basement. I didn’t do anything in the kitchen though since the plan is to remodel it one day.



My next project is to tackle the ceiling in the living room.



Take a look at all that lead paint! This project will have to be done in stages. It’ll take me a couple of days to get the furniture out of the dining room and then move the living room furniture into the dining room. Yes, it’s a sad fact that we use our living room way more then our dining room.

Once the furniture is out of the living room, I can start removing the paint from the ceiling. After that, all I have to do is prime it, paint it and then move the furniture back. Piece of cake. It should only take me, oh, several weeks. :)

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home