Monday, May 22, 2006

Stormy Though Productive Weekend

I had a productive weekend. I got the finish put on the trim in the living. I'm actually using left over floor finish (water based poly). Despite the fact that claims to have an "extra ingredient" to promote settling, it works very well. Three coats later and I'm ready to pull the tape off. I must say I'm very happy with how the trim has turned out. This gives hope and inspiration that the rest of the trim in the house will turn out equally well. That's good, 'cause I need all the inspiration... Next up, I started work casing the doorways in the upstairs hallway. Right now, I just have the verticals in place, but I built the first header (for the door to the sunroom) and should get that mounted tonight (although there are two NBA game 7's on tv tonight).

Here are the pics:


Just starting on the upstairs hallway.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home