Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Trimming Sunroom Ceiling

I painted the brush work in the office area last night. However, I didn’t work at all on the sunroom. I absolutely must work on that tonight. I still can’t decide how to deal with the wall trim below the rafters. There will be about a ½ inch gap on the top of the drywall between the trim molding and the rafter pockets. I’ve gone back and forth about the best way to solve this little problem. I considered cutouts in the horizontal trim pieces, but I’m afraid that won’t look clean. I’ve considered running a cap over the trim in the pockets, but that may look kind of busy. I’ll need to pick a solution tonight. I figure I need to get that trim installed around the perimeter of the room before I put the framing trim on the rafters themselves.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home