Monday, May 02, 2005

Hillsdale House Hiatus

As mentioned last time, Jenn and I will be on vacation in Europe for the rest of May. So, we won’t be working on the house during this time, and, as you might expect, won’t be blogging about it either. But, I can assure you that, come the first week in June, we'’ll be hard at work again. We have lots of railings to put up before the house is "‘code"’.

If you are interested, both Jenn and I will be blogging our trip here: http://gandjtrip2005.blogspot.com/ We'’ll try and provide an update whenever we see an internet café.

Before I go, I'’d like to briefly thank everyone who has supported this site. The encouraging and informative comments have been invaluable. I would especially like to thank House Blogs for including me in "the community", Hewn and Hammered for wishing us luck so long ago, and everyone else who has generously included a link to us on their site (I will return the favor). THANKS!



Back soon...

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Have a blast in Europe. We'll miss the house updates but we'll all be jealous of all the fun your having.

6:15 AM, May 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home