Monday, April 25, 2005

Night Vision

OK, I'm just screwing around with my digital camera at this point, rather than working on the house. After looking at some pictures of various houses in Fine Homebuilding, I decided the coolest shots were taken after dark. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I figured out the trick is to turn on every light both inside and out of the house. So, here is the front:


Click on the images for different sizes.

Here is the back.


That was pretty easy. I didn't even use a tripod (though it might have helped). I just stood very still and held my breath. The camera does the rest.

Give it a shot! :-)

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try that this week. Great photos!

10:03 PM, April 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shots but my favorite one is still the one you have posted at the top of the blog!

10:22 PM, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home