Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Painting Again

Got back to painting again last night. Jenn and I painted quite a bit. I worked on brushing the master bath corners and Jenn had roller duty in the upstairs hallway. After she was done, I took over the roller and did the stairwell. Today, as I look at our handy work in good light (we worked until nearly 11pm with just a floor-lamp for light), I can see that we will definitely need at least a second coat. I also noticed that the brush work I did in the bathroom didn’t really improve things much. Grrr. Not quite sure why. But, the whole white-on-white thing is kind of hard to pull off. I’d rather paint color. Plus, I think just leaving the bathroom white is a mistake.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home