Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Plumbing Not My Thing...

I spent a little time yesterday assembling the plywood on the columns, but not enough to get the job done. Oh well. I’ll try again tonight.

I tried to install the tub faucet assembly in the 2nd bathroom. The good news is that the parts fit. The bad news was that I couldn’t put the tub spout on because the pipe that came out of the wall has a cap on it that I couldn’t get off. I don’t know what the plumber used to put it on (super glue?) but it’s not coming off. So, I’ll have to go to the Hell Depot and get the exact same size pipe without the cap. Stupid plumber! But, now since I know it fits, I went ahead and ordered the same faucet for the master shower, except the finish is brushed nickel to match the tub.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home