Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tree Down: More Pictures

Here's a few more pictures of the 60' oak tree that fell into our backyard on Monday. My neighbor says he will have it cleared tomorrow (Wednesday). I'm really glad he is taking care of it so quickly. If it had been on our side of the property line and fallen into our yard, I'd probably let it sit there a few weeks...

Click on pictures for closer look.





Oh, and here is a shot of the backyard the day before the tree fell, taken by Jenn. You can see the oak in the top right corner.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. P in Jackson said...

You are very fortunate it was only 60 feet tall and missed your house! I have the remains of a tree that Consumers Power removed from the power lines to my house in September. They were supposed to come pick it up and never did. I had rented a dumpster to haul off some other stuff and put the limbs on top and the waste company threw them back into my driveway. I can't seem to get rid of this darned old tree. Sure wish I had a fireplace to burn it in!

6:05 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Derek said...

Just put up a free firewood sign, I'm sure someone would cut up an oak for free. My dad had a large cedar fall in his yard,and a lumber company gave him some money for it.

10:41 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home