Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunroom Getting Some Wainscoting

This weekend, I'm back to work on the upstairs addition. Today, I am in the sunroom working on the wainscoting that runs up the stairs on the north wall. I have the plywood and the 1.5" cap mounted. Next, I need to fit the 1/4" trim pieces, which is what gives it a nice clean look. This will eventually be stained the dark "red oak" like the hallway. Although I'm not going to put the wainscoting throughout the room, I think it will do a nice job of tying the sunroom in with the adjacent hallway and the rest of house. Here's some pics.

Wide shot from the room


Looking down the stairs


A look at the stairs including the under-stair storage, which will need some doors.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home