Monday, July 19, 2004

Orange Paint, Part 1

Not much to report. We were in Seattle this weekend and didn’t work on the house. Jenn did do some painting on Thursday before we left. The dark blue in the bedroom looks complete, or at least very close. I went and got some more color from Miller. I got a gallon of the ‘Fired Orange’ for the hallway, a gallon of the ‘Garnet’ for the sunroom, and another gallon of the dark blue. I should have only got a quart of the dark blue, but I got more so that I could paint a wall in the bathroom. But, then I realized that we should only use paint with sheen, such as satin or even eggshell, in the bathroom because it can better handle getting wet. Oh well. Maybe we can use it in the basement…

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home