One More Permit Extension
Well, I haven’t worked on the house much at all lately. Last weekend we went to the coast with Dannie and Greg. Before that I was sick with a cold. Before that we were in Ashland. So much needs to be done and yet the weeks just fly by without much progress.
I decided to call the city today about the status of our permits. Turns out it was good timing since the permits would have laps tomorrow. I got an extension until April 19, 2005. That’s 6 more months, which seems like a long time, but with so much left to do, it’s going to be a challenge to get that house inspection ready by then. In fact, I think I’ll need to get it ready at least a few weeks before then in case something is found and I have to spend some time fixing it.
Jenn has agreed to work with me to come up with a list of things to do and a schedule. Hopefully she’ll help more with the project itself.