Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Mount Saint Helens Day

Interesting day. It is the anniversary of Mount Saint Helens major eruption, and the anniversary of the death of my first boss at Nike.
As of last night, we have drywall in the pantry, in the sunroom skylight, under the sunroom stairs, under the main stairs, and on the north wall in the kitchen. But, we do not have drywall behind the fridge. I pulled the fridge away from the wall before leaving this morning in hopes of making this oversight more obvious, but I don’t know if it will help. Mostly I just want them to finish. I want them to finish and leave. I’m tired of having them in the house at strange and inconsistent times. I’m tired of having fresh splotches of drywall mud on the living room floor. I’m tired of the mess, the inconvenience, and the aggravation. I just want them to finish and get out.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home