Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Cruising the Net Looking for Lights

I’m cruising the net looking for light fixtures. Today I bought the sconces for the 2nd bedroom and bath. So far I have bought sconces for the stairwell, the upstairs hallway, the front porch, the back porch, the 2nd bedroom, and 2nd bath. These I got from Lamps Lighting.com. I ordered the Dolan Designs DOL-491-30.

So far, none (NONE!) of the lights I've ordered have arrived yet. Geez! I still need to order fixtures for the master suite, sunroom and balcony.

The plywood and fencing for the porch arrived today. That was good. The ladder also arrived, but I’m looking at it thinking it is too small. I should have got the 28’ rather than the 24’. In fact, I now think the one that Dave loaned me was in fact a 28’. Oh well. It’s not like I’m going to take it back. I’m hoping I can spend at least some time working on the porches tonight. I hope.

NOTE:Comments that appear to promote commercial web sites will be deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home